Design Guidelines for Website Accessibility
We have built this site by following various accessibility guidelines and rules for users:
- First of all, we strictly obey Section 508 and 0 A and AA that refers to our website accessibility standards.
- When you find any problem or hitch in accessing our website, then you can leave the comments or feedbacks to us on our official website page.
- There are many powerful browsers that have unique built-in accessibility devices, including Internet Explorer Accessibility Information, Firefox Accessibility Information, Chrome Accessibility Information and Additional Plug-ins.
- You can use Adobe Reader to view and print various PDF files and documents on your computer. You can download Free Adobe Reader by visiting the Adobe Website online.
- If you want to read PDF files with a screen reader, feel free to visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility Website on the internet, as it offers the most powerful tools and platforms.
- You may also need to download Adobe Flash on your computer because it helps you to view various videos that appear on this web portal.
- If you want to download this program freely, please feel free to visit Adobe Website.
- If you want to access flash content by using a screen reader, feel free to visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility Website online, as it offers users the most powerful tools and platforms.
- Furthermore, you can download the latest version of JAWS for Windows, NVDA for Windows, Voice Over for Mac OS X and Keyboard-Only Navigation.
For more information regarding the accessibility of our website, feel free to contact us at HollywoodFact.com, as shall reply back to you in the earliest possible time, with a solid solution!